Friday, April 9, 2010

It's A Breeze

While I was cleaning the pollen off every surface of my kitchen yesterday, I heard....nothing. Silence. An extreme rarity around here.

"Oh no," I thought to myself, "they are tearing something apart, I just know it. Did I leave my magazine somewhere where they could reach it? I bet they're chewing on bits of paper!"

I walked into the living room and found my little men sitting under the curtains, which were blowing in the breeze. They couldn't have been happier! The warm wind and soft sheer curtains were just the perfect combination for my guys.


Mom, this is fun!


Help catch us up to where we were! Please click to vote for us. Thanks!

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

9 comments:

Ange said...

That is the sweetest pic ever! It's so rare to not walk in on a major disaster!!

Jennifer said...

So adorable!!

Mitzi G.!! said...

B loves when the wind blows.....he starts to kick his legs, smile & scream :)

Beth said...

too cute!!!

Melinda said...

Your boys are so cute!

Jennifer said...

How sweet. I love that they have one another. They are just too cute!

Rebecca said...

Cute! I love those moments...hate the initial panic, but love seeing them play together...mine are usually reading!

Jeannie said...

Such sweet faces!!

Shannon said...

Hey! Love the blog!
Hope you will come visit mine and enter my EcoSmart giveaway!!