Monday, March 1, 2010

A Very Fun Weekend

Well this was quite an eventful weekend! Daddy was away from Wednesday until Friday. He was supposed to fly home from Pittsburgh early Friday afternoon, but because of the "Snowicane," his flight was cancelled, so he drove home so that he could be with us for the weekend, instead of waiting until a Saturday flight. Yay!


We woke on Saturday morning and Nolan discovered the volume control on the entertainment center! Not such good news for Mommy & Daddy. I ordered a new (enclosed!) entertainment center earlier this week and it should be delivered in a few weeks.
Aunt Melissa, Uncle Eric, Uncle Pat & Aunt Giustina came over on Saturday night for a yummy taco dinner and, of course, some fun with Luke & Nolan before bed time!

Aunt Melissa & Nolan
Luke wearing Uncle Eric's Phillies hat
The boys had a later-than-usual bed time on Saturday night, so there were lots of cuddles, love and fun going down!
After the boys went down for the night, we all played the game 'Quelf." It was SO MUCH FUN! I got the game as a Christmas gift, but hadn't had the chance to play it yet. I can't even describe the game, but you draw different cards which detail activities you're to do. We had a blast!
I hadn't laughed this hard in a long time!
Pat & Giustina - "Quick take my pick-cha!"
I wound up wearing a napkin on my head for half of the game.
How the kids remained sleeping while all of this commotion was going on is beyond me!!
We had a late night on Saturday, but we were really looking forward to Sunday because Aunt Christa is in town! The boys hadn't seen her since Christmas, so they were in for lots more kisses & cuddles! They're so lucky!
Overall, it was a pretty great weekend. I feel so blessed to have so many amazing people in our lives. Now, I'm looking forward to the warmer weather. I really want to get the kids out of the house and in the fresh air! No more snow!


If you like reading, please click to vote! Just a click is all it takes. Thanks!Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

4 comments:

Mitzi G.!! said...

looks like the game is a hit....we might have to check it out!!

Cassie said...

That game looks like a ton of fun. I'll have to look in to that!

Natalie A. said...

It looks like you had a fun weekend! :)

I voted for you!

Laura said...

Looks like a great weekend! The game sounds really fun!