Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Are You Talkin' To Me?

Watching my sons interact with one another is, honestly, one of the most beautiful and amazing things that I think I could ever witness. I can't imagine what my days would be like if there was just one baby. Would they laugh at me as much as they laugh with each other? I don't know, but it's a beautiful thing.

This video is from this past weekend. It was early in the morning and I had just given Luke a bath so I put him on the floor with Nolan while I gathered his clothes. Luke began making a "ggggshhh" sound that Nolan thought was hysterical!

I think that Tank in the background is just too funny! When he's not trying to lick my children to death, he sits with them like such a good dog!

Please click if you like us! Thanks :)

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

15 comments:

t.bird said...

this video = priceless.
the dog's face is hilarious!

Mrs. B said...

That video is so cute it made my ute hurt for another babe. Serious.

Alison said...

Aww that's so funny and the dog's face in the background is just priceless! :)

Kelly said...

That is too cute! I love how they 'talk' to each other!
Tank is priceless in the background!

Kendra said...

so funny. I love when babies laugh.! The dog is hysterical.! Just watching over.!

sadie607 said...

That is adorable.

Lisa said...

OMG sooo cute!

Open Roads Mama said...

they're both so adorable!!!! plus the dog, so cute :) it must be amazing with 2, at least you'll never have to worry they have no one their age to interact with, something many moms of singletons think about often...

Jennifer said...

How sweet! I think twins would be so great. Having a best friend with you from birth is pretty neat.
I love your dog watching over the boys. How cute is that?!

Laura said...

They are just adorable! And I love how your doggy is watching them! :)

Leigh said...

I love the dog! He is priceless

the boys are so cute and HAPPY!

The one on the left (Nolan?) sounds just like Kendra

Molly said...

Your boys are rediculously adorable!

Meant to be a mom said...

Jennifer, your boys are just precious. I love how they laugh together also. I wonder how Cooper would be with a brother?
What a blessing for all of you. So sweet.

Kristi H said...

I love the way they looked at you when you said something: "Oh... Mom... we forgot you were here!" I'm a twin and my sister and I still giggle like that at each other! LOL!

Miss. Ardeth Blood said...

Just came over from SITS to say hi.