Monday, March 22, 2010

9 Months Old Today

Luke & Nolan at the pediatrician's office today.
The paper never stood a chance...
My Dear Boys,

You are both nine months old today and I'm typing this as you rest in your cribs upstairs. You are both such amazing and joyful little boys that bring so much fulfillment and happiness to to our lives. Now that you can both crawl, it's funny to watch you both race to get to the same toy or climb onto the same activity table, just so that you can be together. Moms & Dads of twin babies look forward to the day when their little ones, who are so similar, yet so different, begin to really enjoy each other's company. I love the days when I walk into your nursery and you're both sitting in your cribs, facing another & gabbing. Or when you sit in the floor and stare at each other and laugh for no reason. We want you to know that we're so grateful for all of these moments and the joy and completeness you bring to our family.

Daddy is in Seattle, so Grammy came with me today as I took you for your 9 month well checkup. You sat quietly in the waiting room with other little boys & girls as they came up to you to say hello. Nolan, you were quite flirtatious today, while Luke was a bit more shy. Usually, it's the other way around!

Luke was first up for measurements. He weighed in at 17 lbs 8 oz and is 28 inches long!

Nolan was second weighing in at 20 lbs 12 oz. He is also 28 inches long!

You both were given a clean bill-of-health after you received you shots - Nolan didn't even cry when the nurse pricked his leg!

I haven't had the chance to take you monthly chair picture yet, but perhaps we'll do it later on today.

I love you both,

Mommy

11 comments:

The Wilson's said...

Happy 9 Month Boys:) Jackson LOVES to crinkle and eat the paper at the doc. too!

Kelly said...

Happy 9 months boys! I am glad they are healthy and well! :)

Dee said...

They're adorable!

2SetsOfTwins4Me said...

awwww so cute, can't believe they are 9 months old already. they seem like healthy little guys. my boys were the same length at their 9 month too. we have some tall boys.

and thats sooo funny about the paper, my boys usually go to town on it too

t.bird said...

aw happy 9 months babies!!!
and alex loves to rip up the pedi's paper- ha!

Open Roads Mama said...

little cuties :) My little guy also loves the paper, miles of paper to play with - something they won't find at home between all their kid toys, so it must be fun :)

Meant to be a mom said...

Happy 9 months!!!! How exciting. They are just so cute. I can't believe they are 9 months old now.

Eclipsed said...

Happy 9 monthday! My daughter just turned 9 months as well. Yay for a clean bill of health

Sarah said...

Happy 9 months boys! That is exactly how the paper looks like when we leave the doctors.

Cassie said...

Happy 9 months handsome boys :) Thanks for bringing a smile to my face every post your mommy shares with us!

Mitzi G.!! said...

They are so cute & your letter to them is very special. I am happy to hear that they are getting along so well & I can't wait to see their chair photo :)