Friday, February 19, 2010

Who Doesn't Like Free Stuff ?!

My blogger friend Jennifer has totally gotten me hooked on Swagbucks. I literally use it for just about every search I make online. I also used it to make purchases like I recently did at Kohls & Stub Hub which earns me 1 Swagbuck for every $5 I spent!

How it works is: you sign up for a Swagbuck account. Then you begin searching the web & earning Swagbucks which you can redeem for lots of different prizes. I'm personally loving the fact that I earn gift cards just by using Swagbucks to get to sites that I visit frequently like Facebook & Twitter!

Once you sign up, you can invite your friends to join & you earn a Swagbuck for every Swagbuck THEY earn! So easy & fun!

Click to start earning Swagbucks!!

Search & Win

3 comments:

Are We There Yet? said...

I read your blog but have never commented. I downloaded swagbucks a few days ago and I am not earning bucks. I got one buck for one search that I did but when I visit my reg. sites I dont earn any. Do you know what I'm doing wrong?

thanks
Kirsten

Jennifer said...

Wow!! This sounds great! How many bucks do you make for searching? I went to the site and I guess I'm a dork because I can't figure out all the winnings stuff.

Jennifer said...

Hi Kirsten, thanks for visiting!! I love meeting new blog friends :-)

What I do is: if I'm going to go to Facebook, Blogger, Twitter or any of my other sites, I search for it through SB first. I usually earn about 4 or 5 swagbucks a day doing that! There are days where I'll win 3 or 5 Swagbucks for a single search - love that!

I did my Valentines Day shopping through Swagbucks at Kohls and earned a bunch of Swagbucks that way too!

Hi Jennifer, hopefully I answered your question above!
Good luck :)