Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Weekend Pictures

Daddy & Luke
Nolan giving kisses to Luke. Now that he can crawl, he likes to find his way to Luke and either suck on his forehead or give him "kisses!"
Sometimes Luke tolerates it, other times he screams.I'm coming for you now, mommy!!Almost there....
Nolan is the most snuggly little boy I've ever met.
He cannot get enough cuddles and kisses! Luke being adorable and sweet as always.Nolan loves to crawl under things.
If Luke is jumping in the jumperoo, Nolan will make his way under it and start freaking out because Luke's bouncing away above him.Getting ready to head go Grammy & Grandpa's house. Luke having fun!
Instead of saying hello to cousin Jake, Luke decided to eat his foot instead.

Yummy foot!
Grandpa & Nolan playing the drums.
Grandpa is convinced that the boys will follow in his footsteps to become drummers!

Luke laying down a beat.


Enter my giveaway here!
Click to vote
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

7 comments:

Kendra said...

Your kids and family are so darn adorable.!

Jennifer said...

Thanks Kendra!! xo

Mitzi G.!! said...

They are so freaking cute!!

Natalie A. said...

Those are really precious pictures! Thanks for sharing! Thanks for having me on your blogroll as well and entering my giveaway! Have a great day!

Sarah said...

Love the pics! Also I have the exact same pic of Jalen under his bouncer seat. I was going to blog about the same thing. LOL

Meant to be a mom said...

I love all the pics. It looks like they have so much fun together.

Kelly said...

Such cute pictures! I love the new blog look!!