Friday, February 26, 2010

We Are Snowed In...Again!

It's snowing....again! Daddy had to go away again for business this week, which meant that it should have just been the three of us at home during the "Snowicane," which is what the media is calling it.

Luckily Grammy & Aunt Danielle came to spend a few days with us so that I can get out of the house to do things like shovel! Plus, it's nice to have adults to talk to while I'm snowed-in!

It has been a very busy week for me, both at home and at work. I wish that there were just an extra 4 hours in the day. I really feel like I could get everything accomplished if I just had a little more time. Being a mother should be an Olympic Sport ;-)

Speaking of mothers, it's my mom -- Grammy!

School has been cancelled, so Aunt Danielle was able to come spend a few days too!

Having fun while the snow is falling!

Can we go out & play?


You can click to vote every day (you can click 3 times I believe), so if you like my blog, I'd really appreciate the vote. I'm currently ranked #23! Thank You!

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

You sure have gotten a lot of snow this year. :) Enjoy those sweet boys and stay warm.

The Wilson's said...

Oh my goodness, y'all keep warm!

Laura said...

Oh no! Not again! I hope we are finished with snow here. It has been in the 40's this past week and I am really enjoying it!