Friday, February 5, 2010

Valentine Photo Fail

I thought it would be nice to take some pictures of the boys wearing red so that I could make Valentines Day cards for daddy & the grandparents. Well, Luke & Nolan weren't having it.

I tried my hardest, but couldn't get the little guys to smile. They're so serious today!!

My typically charming Nolan just doesn't want his picture taken today.
Look at Momma, Luke!
Not a chance!

Okay. If you insist, but I'm NOT smiling.

Finally!!! A semi-smile!I'm coming to get that camera, mom....Almost got it...Nolan the paci stealer. Poor Luke. Let's try the guest bedroom. Maybe they'll like it better up there.

I was wrong. I wasn't able to get any good pictures today, but that doesn't mean that I'm giving up! I'll try again later. And maybe tomorrow...

13 comments:

Kristin said...

Thank you so much Jenny It will really help. Any other tips keep them coming and I will have plenty of pregnancy questions to because its totaly different from carring one hehe thanks so much on the advice and your twins are to cute I love the one where hes looking off to the side Thanks again and anything that helped you get threw the pregnancy

My open roads said...

they're so adorable! :) I have 1 baby and often have to take sooo many photos to get that right one where he's smiling and looking at the camera, so I can only imagine the # of clicks it takes with 2! :) Fun!!!

Mitzi G.!! said...

I know that they are not the pictures you were hoping for but they are so cute!! I am attempting Brayden's this weekend wish me luck & good luck to you on your next attempt.

Rita A. said...

Oh my goodness they are so cute! Thanks for joining Friday Follow. Glad to have you part of the fun. Rita @ http://one2try.blogspot.com/

multiplepowers said...

Hi Jen! Thanks for the b-day message! Your boys are so stinkin' cute and I think your V-day pics are adorable. Sometimes I wish I could cut and paste my pics b/c one baby is smiling while the other is screaming!!

Kat @ www.TodaysCliche.com said...

Just loved this post... coming from SITS. Random, but are you going to Bloggy Boot Camp in Baltimore?

Melissa B. said...

Oh, but these are darling snaps-even the grumpy ones! Frankly, I'm a tad grumpy today, too. Two feet of snow, and it's still coming down!

Where Have All the Robins Gone?

parentingBYdummies said...

If this continues you will have to come over to my spot for the holidays and enter my photo fail contest! Looks like your little ones would be perfect;y cute candidates. Good luck:)

Sarah said...

Adorable!!! It is tough trying to get both boys to smile and look at the camera. The pictures are still precious!

Cassie said...

My, oh my. Nolan's grumpy face completely melted my heart. What cuties! Even if they didn't want their picture taken!

Midday Escapades said...

Aw, my goodness, they are so adorable!

Thanks for linking up with Friday Follow! I am now your blog follower. Happy weekend!

~ Lynn
http://www.middayescapades.com

Shell said...

They are so cute!

2SetsOfTwins4Me said...

LOL, its so hard to get pics as they get older.
I so know what its like but the pics are still cute