Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snowmageddon (while Justin is away, naturally)

Justin left for business on Monday and was supposed to fly back to Philly today, but guess what happened?!!?

Snowmageddon!
Grammy shoveling during a short break in the snow
The entire city knew the storm was coming, but I was in denial. I hoped that despite the warning, Justin would still be able to make it home today. Fat chance!

Luckily, Nolan, Luke & I packed our bags on Monday morning and went to stay with my mom during the storm. We woke this morning to about 7 inches of snow on the ground. Justin is stuck in Atlanta, but hopefully he'll make it home before Friday!

Danielle cleaning off the dish because the signal was lost


Mommy & Luke staying warm inside

Nolan is warm too!!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

this is when I'm glad I live in AZ : )

Suzanne said...

Too funny! I just did a post with the same title! I am ALL DONE with this snow!

t.bird said...

ahhhh- i'm so glad it skipped us (for once!)

Meant to be a mom said...

Wow thats allot of snow. I hope your husband gets home soon.
I love those cutie red cheeks on Luke. So sweet.

My open roads said...

so nice to be able to watch the snow... from the inside ;) Looks gorgeous out there where you are though!

cornflakegirl74 said...

I live in New Jersey and was surprised by how much snow we had today (the forecasters have been wrong the last few times so I wasn't sure what to expect).

Your boys are absolutely adorable :) Great pics and hope your hubby returns home safely soon!

Cassie said...

We hardly ever get snow where we live in Washington. But I'm enjoying lots of rain today. You've got two wonderfully happy boys on your hands there. What cuties!