Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sharing the Love

I got some blog love this week from Angie, Jennifer and Cooper's Mom .
Thank you all so much for the love & support and I'm honored & happy that you enjoy reading my little home on the internet. Since both awards require that I state 7 interesting facts about myself, I'll do that now, but I don't know how "interesting" they will be:1. I can say the alphabet backwards.

2. I can keep one eye straight while rolling the other.

3. I met Justin for the very first time while I had the chicken pox -- not a pretty sight, but he still wanted to date me!

4. I have never, ever, ever, ever colored or highlighted my hair. It's 100% naturally blonde.

5. Cosmopolitans are my absolute favorite drink ever. I usually have 2 or 3 a week. Margaritas are a close second.

6. I used to bartend, but I'm happy not to be doing it any more because I can't stand the late nights.

7. I met Bam Margera at my bachelorette party. He's only one of 2 famous people I've met. I bartended at Seth G reen's sister's wedding. He's was very short, which I think most people know already, and he kept hitting on the waitresses. I kept picturing him as Scott Evil from Austin Powers.


Here are the rules for the awards:

1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.

2. Copy the award and paste it to your blog.

3. Tell us 7 interesting facts about yourself.

4. Nominate fellow bloggers that you love and link up to their blog. t.bird, Molly, Kelly, Angepeets, Natalie, Lisa, Mitzi

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

7 comments:

t.bird said...

thank you! i'll have to think up 7 interesting things now...

and is that blond in the pic you?! damn girl!!!

Natalie A. said...

Thank you! You are so kind! I'll work on this during the week! Keep posting great posts! Have a great day!!

Jennifer said...

Ha -- yes T, that's me :) My girlfriends & I ran into him while he was hanging out with his parents at the Trop. Naturally, we all wanted pictures with him and he was nice enough to stand around for them!

Angepeets said...

Wow - so sweet of you! I look forward to posting this tonight!!
I'm so envious of your natural blond locks...beautiful!

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

I never tried to say the alphabet backwards. Thats great that you can. Welcome to the Friday Follow. I'm your newest follower. So glad to have you with us.

Tami
www.heartsmakefamilies.com

Meant to be a mom said...

Wow, those are definitely interesting and fun. How sweet of your hubby first of all to still want to date you.
Also you met Bamm and Seth Green, How fun. And yes he seems small in tv so I figure he is really short.

You can say the alphabet backwards. Wow, I want to hear that!

Mitzi G.!! said...

Thank you! Was Bam as crazy in person as he is on TV??