Tuesday, February 23, 2010

He Is A Travelin' Man

Sweet Nolan,

You certainly are keeping Mommy, Daddy, Luke and Tank on their toes. It all started with crawling. We thought it was so cute!

You then started pulling yourself up on things. How sweet! Now, you've gotten very brave and you travel from thing to thing. You'll pull yourself up on the chair, then you'll spot your brother sitting next to the chair and you'll climb on him. Sometimes you take a little tumble, but you recover very nicely. You're such a big boy!


This is fun to play with, but I spot Mommy's cell phone sitting on the couch!
I will just make my way over to the couch....almost there...
Ummm, Mom, I just made my way over here to chew on your phone.
Why did you take it away?
Do you not understand the implications of taking electronic devices away from boys?!
Here is one of Nolan's most favorite activities:
lying under Luke while he's bouncing. They're actually playing together with the same toy and neither one is crying!
Sweet!!!


If you enjoy reading my little slice of the internet, please click the link below to vote for my blog. There's no filling anything out, I promise. It's just a little click & that's it :) Thanks!

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

14 comments:

Cassie said...

He's on the move! How do you keep up? The boys are handsome as ever. Thanks for sharing their progress!
And I'm sure you've been nominated before, but you're one of my favorite daily blogs and I've passed on an award to you through my own :)

Natalie A. said...

I love all the pictures you always share! I don't know how you keep up with both of them! You are amazing! I voted for you today again! :) Have a great night!

Jennifer said...

He sure is a mover. I can't imagine when they are both so busy and on the go. I voted for you. Can we just vote once a day?

Ashley said...

I love that expression in the third picture! It's like he's trying to make a serious face, covering up a smile about to break through.

t.bird said...

i love that one is using the other as a foot stool :)

CalgaryDaddy said...

Those are some great pics!

Shane
www.calgarydaddy.com

Mitzi G.!! said...

You would think he would be happy being stepped on by his brother but he looks pretty content under there :) They are so cute!!

Meant to be a mom said...

He is so cute, They both are so cute!
I absolutely LOVE the picture where he's laying on the floor under Luke(right), I hope I didn't mix their names up???
Either way that picture is so funny.

Natalie A. said...

I have an award for you on my blog! Come check it out!

http://theadventuresofpaulnatalie.blogspot.com/2010/02/many-wonderful-awards.html

Daenel said...

Hahaha I remember when my twins were that little ~ always going in opposite directions. Have fun with them, they grow up too fast. New follower from Friday Follow.

Sarah Lynne said...

Happy Friday!! I am a new Follower!!!

Sarah

sarahsblogoffun.blogspot.com

I am Harriet said...

Hi there.
Stopping by from FF to say hello!
Have a great weekend!

http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/02/sex-addiction-whats-next-shopping-chocolate-and-baseball-addictions/

casey aubut said...

Happy Friday Follow! I am a new follower!

Hope to see you over at my blog too!

http://aubutfamily.blogspot.com

Amanda T said...

Hey There! I'm a new follower from Friday Follow!
I hope to see you around my blog sometime!
And Please feel free to check out one of my most recent giveaways or read about my life/family under my Look at Life Tab.
Take Care,
-Amanda T
(http://mylifewithratsandmore.blogspot.com)