Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Favorite


I have to say that my absolute favorite baby moment this past week, was on Tuesday when I stopped by my mom's house to pick up the boys. I walked into the kitchen, where the boys were sitting in their chairs and when Luke caught a glimpse of me, his face lit up with a big smile, he squealed and began flapping his arms for me. What a great reception!!
Feel free to share one of your most favorite moments from the past week!

This is a picture of the boys that my mom took with my camera. It's a little blurry because she wasn't sure how to work it, but I still think the boys look adorable! I love coming home to see pictures that she took of the boys while I was at work.

10 comments:

melissa said...

hey there friday follower :)

This Mama Works It! said...

Your boys are adorable! Just adorable! I am following you from friday follows. I am your newest follower. I love connecting with other working mommy's!

Hope you can come visit me!

www.thismamaworksit.com

Simply Stacie said...

Following you from the Friday Follow.

http://stacievaughansblog.blogspot.com

Coupon Teacher said...

I am a new Friday Follower!

Oh My Baby said...

Your boys are so cute! Following from friday follow :)

Meant to be a mom said...

How sweet. What a great moment.

I love that picture, they are so cute.

Dimes2Vines said...

They are adorable!
Stopping by from Fri Follows - I'm a new follower. Love to have you stop by:
http://dimes2vines.com

Holly said...

Happy Friday Follow! Looking forward to reading more.
Holly
504Main.blogspot.com

The Wilson's said...

Love the Friday Favorites!
http://thewilsons714.blogspot.com/2010/02/friday-favorites.html

Mitzi G.!! said...

It is such a great feeling isn't it!!