Saturday, February 13, 2010

BabyZilla Wants Ice Cream!

Apparently, I need to work on the concept of 'sharing' with the boys. I don't think they'll understand at this age, but I don't think it's ever too early to start.
Luke was sitting next to Grammy, who was eating a SkinnyCow ice cream bar. She gave Luke a little taste. He was so happy!! Nolan, who was across the room, decided he wanted to see what was making Luke such a happy boy. Luke was very upset!

Nolan = happy
Luke = not happy
Nolan: "let me taste the ice cream!"
Luke: "I don't want to share!"
Nolan couldn't get enough.

Okay. Let's try and give some more to Luke.
Oh wait, Nolan's coming for it!!!

Nolan attacks the ice cream bar!
Luke is not happy!
Phew, I got another taste!
BabyZilla wants ice cream!!

But he has to share with Luke.
The End.

8 comments:

Just Another Mom of 2 said...

Oh they are so cute!! Love the ice cream battle :)

Open Roads Mama said...

ha ha, that's so cute how they love their ice cream :)

Sarah said...

Too cute!!!

kace said...

haha! cutie boys!!
happy ♥ day!

Kelly said...

So cute!!

tickledpinktwice said...

They are so darn cute! We haven't been able to try anything milk related due to our little one's allergy.

Erin said...

Cute! FOllowing you from Friday Follows

lena said...

I wouldn't want to share either. Love those sweet cheeks covered in ice cream.