Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Favorite

Photobucket


I just returned home from taking the boys for their second round of flu shots. They were so well behaved and, of course, hammed it up with patients in the waiting room and with the nurses!

Friday morning is the best morning of the week because it's the first day I wake with the boys after leaving for work early on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. I love hearing them babble from their crib only to see their face light up when they catch their first glimpse of me. It's these moments that I know I'll always remember!

Every Friday I plan on doing my Friday Favorite which will be my most favorite moments from the week. I know that sometimes we can dwell on what's stressing us out or bothering us and I'd like to create a day where I set aside some time to reflect on my most favorite events of the week. If you'd like to participate, copy my button, put it on your page and tell everyone about your favorite moment from the week!

My favorite moment from this week has to be both Nolan & Luke saying "dadadada" and "mamamama." I'm trying to get Luke on video saying "mama!" Hopefully I can today!

Have a great Friday everyone!!!

Grab my Button for your page! The code is on the right!



1 comments:

Natalie A. said...

Thanks for following my blog this week! I am now following yours! :) Your boys are extremely cute!
I am definitely going to participate in your Friday Favorite! Great idea!!