Monday, January 11, 2010

Birthday Weekend

I am so happy and grateful for these fun and busy times in my life! The boys are at an age where they're really starting to become fun & entertaining. I just sit with them sometimes and laugh at the silly things they do!

We celebrated my 30th birthday as a family of four on Friday. Having those little ones with me at this milestone birthday was a dream come true. It really was. Our parents came over for a quiet birthday dinner and cake.

Opening birthday gifts. They were so helpful!

Luke (looking like a mini Joe Dirt) trying on mommy's new ski hat.


In preparation for our upcoming ski trip, the boys wore the ski sweaters & hats that Mom Mom bought for them! So cute!


On Saturday night, Grammy and Aunt Danielle took the boys overnight so that Justin and I could go out to our favorite Mexican restaurant with friends to celebrate.

The (not so) nice table next to us bought me a tequila shot.
I could have done without!
At least my sweet husband helped me with the lime.
I got the pleasure of wearing the 30 crown, which has been passed from friend to friend on her 30th birthday.The boys. Fist-Pumpin' with their Jersey Shore hair. On Sunday, Luke and Nolan got to meet their little cousin, Jake for the first time. Since my guys are at the age where the want to grab and eat everything, we had to keep them at a safe distance from Jake. We learned that quickly when Luke went to grab Jake's face!
It was a wonderful birthday weekend and I'm grateful to everyone who helped make it so special. xo

8 comments:

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

Looks like a perfect way to spend the weekend! With you lil men and then getting a wife/hubby night! Happy 30th!

Sarah said...

Looks like you had a great birthday! LOVE the Jersey Shore pic! LOL!

Kelly said...

Looks like a great celebration for 30! Happy late Birthday!

Mitzi G.!! said...

Love the Jersey Shore hair on the guys!!

By the way; I tagged you on my blog :)

Heather said...

Happy birthday! Looks like a great time!

Meant to be a mom said...

Happy 30th, Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday.
You so do not look 30. You look just amazing.

Meant to be a mom said...

Just wanted to make sure you check my blog tomorrow. I am leaving you an award.

Sarah said...

I just found your blog. I hope you had a happy birthday. New follower. Check out my blog at babygardella.blogspot.com