Friday, January 22, 2010

7 Months Old


Happy 7 Month-Day, Luke & Nolan!!!

Things are progressing so nicely with my little men! They continue to make me giggle & smile more and more every day. From Nolan's high-pitched happy squeal to Luke's infamous "Va Va Voo," there is rarely a dull moment around our house. In fact, I feel like I am on hyper-drive half of the time trying to keep up with them or make them laugh!


Nights have been so much better around here. Since we've been home from our vacation, we've kept the boys in separate bedrooms at night and *knock on wood* they've both been sleeping through the night! We may have to wake up once to pat Nolan back to sleep for a few minutes, but he's been going back down without any problems. Last night they both slept from 7:15 p.m. until 7:30 a.m.!!! Nolan woke once around 4, but he only required a little pat and Luke woke around 6, but he just needed his paci. I consider that a successful night!

Our days are filled with trying to keep Nolan from getting into any trouble. He's been feeling a little more adventurous with this crawling. I like to sit both boys together and let them share toys and get to know one another a little better. They're both really responding to each other! The smiles and babble that they share with each other just melts my heart.


Both boys are very happy & active. They will begin to whine when they grow bored with something, which is sometimes quite often. Usually they just like to stand or bounce! If I hold their hands and let them stand, they become very excited!! I don't think they're ready to start pulling themselves up onto anything yet, but Nolan may reach that milestone before Luke simply because he's crawling over to our furniture.

8 comments:

Just A Mom (Call me JAM for short) said...

How fun. Your stories of the boys are reminding me of my sister who has twin boys. They are going to be five this year, but it seems like just yesterday they were your boys age! Enjoy it all...

Stopping by from SITS to say hello!

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

You boys are just beautiful! How fun and fascinating it must be to watch your two babies interacting with each other as they learn about themselves and the world around them.

Also? Welcome to SITS! (saw you in the comments section)

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Whoops! I meant "your" boys, of course.

pixielation said...

Oh my God, what a pair of cuties!

Happy SITS Sharefest, Glad I dropped in!

Toni said...

Your boys are gorgeous! I have a 9 month old baby girl and so when I saw your post on SITS I had to pop over. :) Happy Sunday!!

http://carrigansjoy.blogspot.com/

Tami (Pixeltrash) said...

Awe... isn't it nice when they sleep! I found you on SITS so I thought I would stop by and check out WHO is 7 months old. Darlings!

Trish said...

Stopping over from SITS!!!

How cute...twins! Great that you have them sleeping well!

Mitzi G.!! said...

That is so great that they are sleeping through the night & they are so adorable! The pictures you posted are great!!