Saturday, December 5, 2009

Luke & Nolan's 1st visit with Santa

I woke on Friday morning with every intention of hanging out at home with just the boys while Justin was working, but my mom called and asked if I wanted to do a little Christmas shopping. How could I refuse? There are only a few more weeks until Christmas and practically every weekend is filled with holiday parties & our annual trip to NYC. I was no where near finished with my holiday shopping, so we decided to go to the mall.
While we were there, we visited with Santa Claus!! I was obviously more excited to see Santa than the boys were. I couldn't get them to crack a smile, but they didn't cry! Luke tried ferociously to grab hold of Santa's beard, but Santa kept pulling it back. I don't think he thought it was very funny, but I certainly did!
I managed to get quite a few Christmas gifts while I was out! There were some fantastic sales! Kohls was having a 40% off sale of all Fisher Price toys, so I stocked up.
The holidays are in full swing around the V house! Our decorations are up, shopping is half finished, Christmas cards are ordered and I will start making my perogies in the coming week for Christmas dinner. I haven't thought about the baking though.
'Tis the Season!

7 comments:

The Wilson's said...

What a cute pic of sittin' on Santa's lap! We're going to attempt to get Jackson's done today.

Kelly said...

SO CUTE! Keep up with talking to them about him and showing them pictures. Both my kids are scared of him.

Mitzi G.!! said...

They look so adaorable & what a great looking Santa too!!

Angie said...

Very cute! It doesn't matter if they didn't smile, you're right, at least they didn't cry.

Laura @ Cameron Crazy said...

Aww! The only reason Cam smiled was because I was standing right beside him. LOL He was too interested in looking at all the people watching him meet Santa. :)

2SetsOfTwins4Me said...

They did good for their pics. They look so cute

Meant to be a mom said...

So cute, they look like they like Santa. Most kids are terrified. I know I was. But hey maybe next year they will still like him. Maybe it helps that they have each other? Or they are just too young. Either way this is super cute.