Sunday, December 20, 2009

Loving the Christmas train

We're all still recovering from colds here in the V house which is why I haven't been posting. We got 24 inches of snow here in Philly yesterday, but unfortunately we were all too sick to enjoy it! We spent the day in our PJ's and using the boogie sucker quite frequently. This is the boys' first cold and I thought I was handling it okay. That is until I got sick. Thankfully, we have had the help of family & friends. It's nice to be able to cuddle one sick baby while someone else cuddles the other.

I'll catch everyone up, but here is a cute video of the boys from a week and a half ago looking at the train under our Christmas tree. Our dog hates the train, but Luke & Nolan love it!




8 comments:

Suzanne said...

OMG - that is too cute! Your boys are absolutely adorable!
We got 21 inches here in the DC area - finally, a white Christmas!

Andreina said...

awww, that's adorable!
Merry Christmas!

Jenni said...

HOW CUTE!! I have always wanted to get a train for underneath our Christmas tree, and that makes me want one even more! I am so on it next year, although I think with a 2 1/2 year old (T will be next year) I'm not sure if that train will stay under the tree.. hmmm..
But soo cute!!
Hope you all start feeling better.

2SetsOfTwins4Me said...

omg how cute!!! they are watching it like a hawk

Heather said...

So cute. Hope you are all healthy soon!

Mitzi G.!! said...

I hope that you all feel better soon....we are still getting over being sick as well & it has been ROUGH!!

Sarah said...

Love it! I am waiting until we get some actually snow. We have received dust so far. Hope you all start feeling better.

Jennifer said...

Thank you everyone :-) We're all starting to get a bit better. Hopefully we're 100% by Christmas! I hope you all have a great holiday :-)