Tuesday, December 1, 2009

another sleepless night

I'm exaggerating a bit. We did manage to squeeze in a few hours between Nolan's scream-fest.

Fun times.
The strange thing is that he's a great napper during the day! After waking at 7, which is their very consistent waking time, they'll have a bottle then a nap around 9. Once Nolan starts to get cranky, I put him in his crib and he's out like a light. No problems.
Here's photographic evidence of Nolan's wiggleworm napping skills. Notice that he's ripped his crib aquarium from it's perch. He's a strong little bugger! I kept the crib bumpers up because when I took them out of his crib, he would end up with his head against the rails and cry. At least with the bumpers, he doesn't cry! I'll take anything I possibly can!


And because I did another post about Nolan's sleep issues, I'll post an adorable picture of him with his brother when they were happy! Mommy was happy too because she was about to go see 'New Moon.' Notice the awesome Twilight T-Shirt I'm wearing. Thanks Christa! Happy boys!!
"What mom? We don't have any issues with waking up at night, what's your problem, huh?!"
Wow. When I posed for this picture of my t-shirt, I didn't realize how incredibly dorky I looked.
I really need a tan. Does anybody have a vacation home in the Caribbean that they're willing to share for a week?

8 comments:

Cecilia said...

Awww! You look awesome! And the boys are adorable as usual!

Lisa said...

They are getting so big!! and you look great!

2SetsOfTwins4Me said...

Your little boys look like future football players, such big boys.

You look great!

Meant to be a mom said...

Hah, I love the shirt. The boys are precious as usual also.

I tagged you on my blog.

Erin said...

They are getting so big and are so cute! And you're not pale -- you have a healthy glow -- tans are unhealthy now, remember?!

What is going on with the sleeplessness? Have you tried giving them a meal right before bedtime? That seemed to help us out a bit ...

Angie said...

You look great, especially for someone who isn't getting much sleep, lol. Hope you enjoyed the movie, and the boys let you sleep a full night very soon.

Jennifer said...

Thank you ladies!
Erin, we are giving them a bottle before bed, but it doesn't seem to make a difference with Nolan. He still wakes. Last night he woke at 1, we didn't even try to get him to go back to sleep, I just gave him another bottle (only 5oz though) and put him back in his crib. he slept for the rest of the night -- miracle!

Laura @ Cameron Crazy said...

If you find someone with a Caribbean home please let me come with!

Sorry to hear you're still having sleep issues with Nolan. :( Hopefully it is just a phase that will end soon!