Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009 Reflection and pictures!

As we are rounding out the year 2009, I took a look back through my blog just to see where I was at this point last year: I had just heard my babies' heartbeats for the first time. Incredible! Now, I get to feel their little hearts beat every day. I get to rub my cheek against their soft hair and kiss their pudgy thighs and feet. I truly feel blessed for the incredible memories and happiness that 2009 has brought.

January 2009
I can't believe I actually thought I was 'big' here. This is nothing!

February 2009

Nolan waving 'hello'

Luke sucking his thumb

March 2009

April 2009

May

Mother's Day at the Phillies game

June
My last picture as a pregnant woman!

My little angels arrive on June 22nd


July

August
I could still fit both of them in my arms back then!


September
The boys' first trip to the beach at 2 1/2 months

October

November


December




My hopes & aspirations for for 2010

A healthy year for my family

A better organized house - since having kids, all organization has gone out the window!

Taking a walk with my boys every morning that I am not working (in the spring)

Eating healthier for myself

Devote some of my spare time (not that there is all that much spare time) to reading (I haven't picked up a non-baby book since May!)

I hope that you and your family have a happy and healthy New Year!


8 comments:

Jenni said...

So cute, and such a good idea to! I will have to do this when i get home to all of my pics.
Its crazy how fast the year went by and it seems it goes faster when you have kiddos.
So much to be thankful when you look back. :0)
Happy New Year!! and a Healthy one - I saw that your lil ones have been sick. Its not fun!!

Mandy Jo said...

Ahh!:) So cute! I love the pics! My twin nieces were born July 1st! Its unreal how fast they grow!!! Happy New Year to your family!:)

WantWait&Pray said...

Loved these pics. I was trying to look for your belly pics yesterday...wanted to compare bellys. You looked like the belly could have knocked you over at the end...you were so tiny everywhere else then this perfect round tummy! I hope I can look that good! :-)

Love the recent pic of the boys...they are so cute!!!

Kelly said...

These pictures are great! I love the progression. You were so tiny with twins!! Your boys are definitely a blessing and a beautiful one!!

Lisa said...

I have been reading your blog for a while, so I remeber each one of these pictures you posted! Its amazing how fast the year goes, and most importanly how much life can change!!

Tongue-N-Cheeky said...

What a clever, lovely post! Aren't twins the most magnificent?! Seven years ago, I got the shock of my life when the Doc told me I was carrying them. But, oh! What joy they have been (and continue to be).

Happiest Saturday Share Fest!
Many hugs and happy thoughts headed toward you and yours,

Brooke

Melissa B. said...

What a couple of cuties! And I'm assuming that they're already Phillies Phanatics? SITS sent me by, and I'm glad they did...

The Saturday Sphinx

jennie.newland said...

Wow twins! And looking at the beach picture you went righ back to being small! I envy you! :) My little boy is now 3 and I still need to lose a few! Great idea, what a great way to look back. You have a beautiful family! If you figure out how to keep your house organized please let me know! I struggle with that daily.