Monday, November 9, 2009

What a Weekend!

The boys had a very busy weekend! On Saturday, Luke, Nolan and I picked up Grammy, Aunt Danielle and Aunt Melissa and we headed out to the mall to do some shopping because I needed to buy outfits for the boys' Christmas pictures.

Aunt Danielle & Luke at Bahama Breeze Grammy feeding Luke
While I was in Coach attempting to get my sunglasses fixed, the boys hung out by the fountain with Grammy, Aunt Melissa and Aunt Danielle!

Nolan loved the water!

Last October, after I had been trying to get pregnant for almost a year and a half, I sat at this very table in Macy's and wrote a letter to Santa: "For Christmas this year, I would like a baby." Then I dropped it in this mailbox. A few weeks later, I got my wish!
So this year, all of us sat and wrote down Christmas wishes!

On Sunday, we woke up and decided to get some good use out of the beautiful day, so we picked up Mom Mom & Poppy and went to Peddler's Village where they were having their Apple Festival. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day!
Daddy with the boys
Nolan wearing a mini cowboy hat. I was in the Gymboree Outlet at Peddler's Village and put the hat on him to take a picture. When I was finished, I took the hat off of him and put it back on the rack. A male customer said to me "oh, you're putting it back." Um, yeah. Mind your own business buddy. It isn't like he drooled all over the hat or anything. It was on his head for about 15 seconds. Am I the only mother who does this?! Whatever.
Mom Mom & Nolan
Happy Family :)


Poppy & Mom Mom with the boys

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like everyone had fun! Cute pictures!!

2SetsOfTwins4Me said...

Thats sweet, you did indeed get your wish, times two!!!
The boys are too cute

Laura said...

Fun pictures! I love getting pictures of Cam with his grandparents. :)

Mitzi G.!! said...

sounds like a wonderful weekend & believe me you are not the only mom that does that....he is the only sales person that says anything about it!!

Meant to be a mom said...

Your boys are just growing so fast. Its amazing. I love the mini cowboy hat. How funny. He looked awfully cute in it.
Also the story of how you made your wish last year was so sweet. See Santa is real.