Monday, November 23, 2009

Official 5 Month Pictures!

See how happy these little tykes look?? I'm glad they're happy, because one of them kept mommy & daddy up for 3 hours last night...yea!!!

Even though I'm tired, how could I not take their five month pictures? I love looking back at previous months because they're filling that chair out more! No more head-tilting or slumping over! It's monthly photographic evidence that they're growing nicely.

My mom stopped by for a visit -- that's where those smiles are directed!






6 comments:

Meant to be a mom said...

They are both getting so big. So cute! I love there little smiling faces. Happy 5 months boys.

melissa78 said...

LOVE THEM!!!!!! Can't believe they are both actually smiling at the same time!!!

jessica56 said...

oh my gosh your boys are sooooo adorable! Thanks for posting all the pics- it is fun watching them grow:)

Laura @ Cameron Crazy said...

These photos are SO adorable!!! :) Our boys are getting so big, I can't believe it!

kace said...

cutie lil boys! they are growing so quick and such great smiles! makes me just want to hug them:)

Gretchen & Peter said...

They are super cute!