Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Boys' First Halloween


As you can tell, Nolan & Luke's first Halloween was quite exhausting! It's a tough job sitting in a snuggly costume and looking adorable, ya know?

We had some family and friends over on Halloween night for dinner since my cousin and his wife Krystle, who are expecting a son in March, were in town for their baby shower. I loved having them all over!

Before everyone arrived, Justin and I dressed the boys in their costumes, grabbed our drinks (yum!) and took the boys outside at 6 to hand out candy to the adorable trick or treaters. Luke was a monkey and Nolan, an alligator. It was a very warm night and everyone in the neighborhood had on their Phillies gear since game 3 of the World Series game was on that night. Unfortunately, the Phils lost, but we had a great time watching the game with everyone we love.

9 comments:

Meant to be a mom said...

The boys look just adorable in there costumes. They do look so cuddly.

Alison said...

Looks like you had a great night!

Lea Liz said...

They look adorable in those little costumes!!!

Jenni said...

OMG - They are way to cute in there costumes!! I love it! :0) Hope you had a great Halloween.

Laura said...

Oh my gosh, they look adorable!!! I love the alligator! Definitely didn't see any alligators when we took Cam out!

Heather said...

Look at them passed out after all that fun! Too cute. Yes, I was watching the games just like you. I wish the Yanks were playing someone else. I don't like rooting against the Phils.

Oh, love the cereal pics.

Kelly said...

Man are they cute, or what?! Such adorable costumes!!
Have a great week!

2SetsOfTwins4Me said...

them sleeping with their costumes on is too precious. what little cutie pies

Cecilia said...

Aww! I love their costumes. They both looks so snuggly!