Saturday, November 14, 2009

Anniversary - Sleep - Stats, etc.


What a week is's been! On Wednesday, Justin and I celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary! We had a quiet evening at home where Justin cooked us a delicious steak dinner. I received the sweetest anniversary present ever -- a Tiffany two heart necklace -- one for each of my boys. Needless to say, I cried when I read the card he loving wrote for me that went with the necklace -- I love it!


This was probably one of the most fun days of my life!!


I love this man!


In other news, we think that we've figured out a way to stop swaddling Nolan and have him sleep peacefully through the night. Some people might not like to hear it, but he has been happily sleeping on his belly. He falls asleep all the time for naps while on his belly and we never worry about a thing, but the first night we put him on his belly to sleep during the night, we were both petrified. We each woke up three times to check on him and he was dozing happily each and every time. So far, so good!

Since the boys were 20 weeks last Monday, I will post some stats:

They have moved into size 3 diapers! What happened to my babies?!?
Luke fits comfortably in 3 Month clothing, while Nolan is in 6 Month.

They're each eating 8 oz of formula at each feeding, which is sometimes every 2 or 3 hours! These little guys are growing!

Luke happily eats rice cereal from a spoon, but Nolan wants nothing to do with it. The only way we can get to eat anything without spitting it out, is to put the littlest bit of applesauce on the tip of the spoon with the cereal already on it. I'm not forcing him to eat though. Just a few mouthfuls before a bottle. I figure he'll eat cereal when he's ready. In the meantime, I'm going to continue feeding Luke the cereal because he loves it!

Nolan rolls over all.day.long. It's the cutest thing! Luke will only roll from belly to back, but not back to belly yet. He's been trying, but it just hasn't happened!

The Jumperoo is, by far, their favorite activity. Luke especially loves it...here's the evidence!

video

And because I posted a video of Luke, here's a nakie Nolan!



3 comments:

Andreina said...

congratulations!!!! :)

Sarah said...

Love the video! Landon is the same way in the jumperoo. They are getting so big and both very handsome! Happy anniversary!

melissa78 said...

Omg Luke is so happy in his jumparoo. I was cracking up at work watching it. Love HIM!!!
I Love Nolan too.