Friday, October 2, 2009

Wish List Wednesday Success!

A couple of weeks ago, for Wish List Wednesday, I said that I would have loved a pair of casual mid-calf boots for the weekends. I didn't want the boots to look like motorcycle boots.

Last weekend, I was at the mall in search of a christening gown with Nolan's godmother, Melissa. We were in Macy's and I found the perfect boots for me! They're the Kenneth Cole Reaction Cash Cab Boots. They're zippered with a small wedge. Best of all, they're super comfortable!! I wore them last weekend when we went out with friends and I also wore them today while shopping with my mom and the boys.

I like that they can be worn under my jeans;
as well as on top.
I'm not wearing skinny jeans, so I had to smoosh the bottoms of my regular jeans into the boots today, ha!!


LOVE them :-)


6 comments:

Lisa said...

Very cute!!

Alison said...

Cute!

KHS said...

Looooove them!

Laura said...

super adorable!

*mckenzie* said...

cute! and holy smokes - you look amazing! i only had one baby and don't look nearly as good as you! :) great job mama!

Jennifer said...

Ohh, I like them!