Monday, October 19, 2009

Puffy Boys

It was in the 40's here yesterday, which isn't terribly cold, but I wanted to see the boys in their winter coats (read: arctic winter snow gear), so when we went to Mom Mom & Poppy's house for dinner, we took the opportunity to put them in them.

So.Stinkin.Cute.

The only problem was that the straps need to be adjusted on the car seats to accommodate the extra layer. We needed to adjust the straps anyway because the boys have grown so much, we needed the extra slack. My little babies are getting so big and this is just another sign!



13 comments:

The Wilson's said...

oh my goodness, so stinking cute!

Kelly said...

Those are SO cute! They look like little Michelin men! :)

Lisa said...

lol..they look so funny in those big puffy suits. How cute!!

Once Upon A Time said...

Super cute!

I wanted to share though- that I read in a book this weekend that you aren't supposed to have babies were snowsuits in the carseats, because the snowsuits compress (?)and can conpromise the safety of the car seat in an accident or something along that line? You may what to research that further.

Tabitha said...

Love it! lol!

Mrs. Goodson...Woo Hoo!! said...

how adorable....it reminds me of the poor kid in A Christmas Story!!

jessica56 said...

They are SOOOO cute!! Those pics made my day:)

My open roads said...

Ha ha ha, this is awesome! My guy already grew out of a sweet warm outfit just like the ones your boys have that I got for him early in the pregnancy, not realizing how quickly he will get so big... nevertheless, he's got a coule new ones waiting, hope we enjoy putting him in those before he gets too big again :) anyhow, these big puffy outfits are just so much fun to see on babies :)

Jenni said...

Those are awesome.. Made me LOL..
So fluffy.. and cute..

Laura said...

OMG those are too cute! :)

Sarah said...

Adorable!!!

Robin said...

LOL....They look oh so cute!
....hot.....but cute....
:-)

Have a beautiful day.

Jennifer said...

Sooo stinking cute! Reminds me of Christmas Story and the kid who falls over and can't get up.