Monday, October 12, 2009

Mommy Confession Monday

With two babies, it's hard for some women to take care of themselves. This means that there are days where they fore go showers. Well...there has not been one day where I didn't take a shower. Even if both babies are awake and I am feeling crummy, I wait until they're content then I run to the bathroom for a 5 minute shower. In all fairness, I do take the monitor into the bathroom so I can hear if they cry, but I need those 5 minutes to feel fresh and awake.


Would you like to participate in your very own Mommy Confession Monday?

1. Blog about your Mommy Confession.
2. Grab my Mommy Confession Monday button here for your post:


3. Sign Mr. Linky!


3 comments:

Leigh said...

Sorry, I don't know why both my posts are there. I put the one in your last week's Mr Linky but it's there today too???

Jennifer said...

Hey! I probably have to re-set it, but I haven't figured out how to do that yet, ha! I'm new to all of this ;)

Jenni said...

Jennifer - Please refer back to my blog - I have left you a "lovely" Blog award.. Your blog is too cute and I really dig the Monday Mommy confessions.. Although I havent gotten to mine yet, due to sick kiddo. :/
Take Care.
Jenni