Monday, October 5, 2009

Mommy Confession Monday


Here's my first edition of Mommy Confession Monday. There are so many times that I find myself doing or saying something that I never thought I would, so why not share it with everyone? This way others can share with me some of their own Mommy Confessions!

I love baby drool. I guess I should say that I love MY babies' drool.

Justin and I spent our Sunday hanging out around the house because he wasn't feeling well. I was lying on the floor playing with the boys while he was resting and I looked over and told him how much I love our babies' breath and their slobber. He looked at me like I was insane, but I can't help it...I really love it!

Would you like to participate in your very own Mommy Confession Monday?

1. Make your Mommy Confession.
2. Grab my Mommy Confession Monday button here:

3. Sign Mr. Linky!


6 comments:

Jenni said...

I'm a lurker.. eeek.. Sorry - I got to your blog from Mrs Wilsons and I got her's by my friends Lisa's I love baby blogs. I guess because I have my own. My son is 15 months..
Your boys are too cute.. so your confession post made me come out.. here I am.. :0)
Have a great week.

Jennifer said...

Hi Jenni, thanks for de-lurking! I checked your blog out and Tristan is ADORABLE!!! BTW, I love mommy blogs too ;-)

Meant to be a mom said...

I think thats sweet. I love to put my face close to Coopers also and feel his breath. I haven't quite gotten to the drool yet though. Hopefully I love it also just like you.

Sumer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sumer said...

Hi Jenni I am also a lurker! I followed your blog while I was pregnant with my twin boys. They were born August 27th at 31 weeks. It has been fun to watch someone else go through the twin world a few months ahead of me! I tried to paste your Mommy confession button on my blog but no picture showed up. Your boys are just adorable!

Deanna said...

How fun! I think I will try to play along next week! (And I kind of love the drool too) : )