Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Bouncing Baby Boys...Literally

It seems like day in, and day out, my boys are doing the same things in terms of "playing." Besides sitting in our laps, the boys really enjoy their jumperoo and activity mat. For the first two months, Nolan LOVED the swing. Some nights this was the only way we would be able to get him to sleep, but he seems to have moved past his love affair with it.

I love that their feet are getting closer to the floor when I put them in their jumperoo...but they aren't quite reaching it just yet!




7 comments:

Tabitha said...

They are just adorable...I want one! lol! =)

Jenni said...

How cute- I remember when T would jump in his and sometimes I thought for sure one of the days he would go flying out of it because he jumped so hard and fast.. LOL.. He got a kick out of it though!!

Mrs. Goodson...Woo Hoo!! said...

so sweet!

2SetsOfTwins4Me said...

Adorable....He seems like he is pretty good at it for his age.
We used the Johnny Jumper alot, the thing that hangs in the doorway. You can adjust that thing pretty much to the ground. lol

Laura said...

that is too cute! :)

Kelly said...

LOVE the jumperoo, my kids were addicted. When Abby sees it in the closet, she always gets excited and screams...jump mama jump!

Heather said...

The jumperoo is the greatest invention ever! Adorable!!