Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Like Mother Like Son

I can't tell you how many times I've heard from people how much they think Nolan resembles Justin. There are days when I look at him and all I see is Justin.
Well, when I went to pick the boys up from my mom's house after work today, she gave me a picture of myself when I was 3 months old...
Double chin: check

Chubby cheeks: check

High forehead: check

Super-fine blonde hair: check

He's destined to look like his mommy!
Here you are Nolan, doing your newest favorite activity! You like to lean on mommy's legs while she gently bounces you around. I love you. xo, Mommy.

8 comments:

Lisa said...

wow....thats amazing!

Joy said...

LOL! He does look like his momma!

Lea Liz said...

girl, he looks just like you when you were a baby!!!!!!

BrendaS said...

I think your baby picture looks just like Jonathan! Regardless, you have cute kids :-)

Jennifer said...

Thank you Aunt Brenda :-) I agree that he does look like Uncle Jonny (he def has the same eyes)! Let's hope he doesn't behave like him too -- ha!

Meant to be a mom said...

Oh my, he looks just like you. How fun, I love that you have one that looks so much like you.

The Wilson's said...

wow, and I thought that Jackson looked like me!

Laura said...

I am so doing one of these posts. Everyone always tells me Cam looks like my husband and it drives me nuts.