Sunday, September 13, 2009

Boys' First Eagles Game

A momentous event...Luke and Nolan's first Eagles game!!! This will be a quick post since the game starts in a few minutes, but we're very excited about their first Birds game!

We ran some errands this morning and mommy, daddy and the boys all had their Eagles gear on. We got lots of high fives and people peeking into their stroller for a look at the handsome men in their Birds outfits! It's crazy how grown men will never really talk to us about the babies except to say "man, you have your hands full." But...once you put two little boys into football gear, the men surround them and comment on how great it is to have sons and that you get to watch the games with!

Nolan says "we love the Birds!" Luke says "where's the spinach dip and beer?!"



11w6d

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Too cute and you are right about the grown men talking about babies! :) Love their outfits!

Meant to be a mom said...

Oh my goodness look at those happy little faces. They are adorable.
The eagles outfits are pretty darn cute, I know my husband is really excited about dressing ours up in our teams jerseys. He already bought a Cowboys jersey and has it ready to go. But its for 12 months, there is not it will fit our new born this year. He's bound and determined to make it work.
I'm glad the boys are all decked out and ready to go.

Heather said...

Love it! E-A-G-L-E-S!

What a great game, except for McNabb, who is also my fantasy football QB. I hope he can bounce back from this.

They are just too cute (your boys, not the Eagles). ha ha.

The Wilson's said...

Love the new layout and your little football boys, too cute:)

Kelly said...

jennifer- if you e-mail me your login stuff again, I can fix your blog, I am sorry, I wasn't expecting this to happen with photobucket.