Friday, September 11, 2009

2 Month Well Visit

As I type, my boys are both conked out in their carseats sitting on the floor in front of me. They just had their two month well visit, which included 4 shots. Both boys took them pretty well. They cried briefly, then fell asleep in their carseats.

Nolan's Stats: 13 lbs 1 oz -- 23 1/2"

Luke's Stats: 11 lbs 14 oz -- 22 1/4"

Every mother says it, but it's crazy how quickly they've grown since they were born! I was watching the video of Luke and Nolan in the delivery room and they both looked so scrawny, which is crazy because they had great birth weights. Now they have pudgy little legs and cheeks -- I love it!!

Nolan is very responsive to people's voices. Even if he isn't looking at you, but he hears your voice, you'll see a big smile on his face. He quite possibly has the softest cheeks I've ever felt in my life. I could nuzzle them all day. Just this past week, he has been talking and cooing more. I love hearing his voice.

Luke loves to look at faces. If you get real close to him and sing him a song or talk to him softly, he'll smile and sometimes talk back. His loves to kick his legs and squirm around. He laughs in his sleep which cracks me up! He likes to stand up with the help of mommy. He's getting stronger and bigger every day!

I love you boys and am amazed by you every day!


11w 4d

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Amazing how time flies. Of course in the middle of the night it seems like time d r a g s especially if they fuss :)

The boys are really growing beautifully. BTW< thanks for answering the sleep question!

How was your first week at work?

ASHELY said...

I love the new look on your page! glad to hear that they are doing well.