Tuesday, August 11, 2009

What a Difference a Day Makes

If you read my post from yesterday, you know that I had a rough day with the boys. Nothing I could do would make them happy, which, in turn, made me unhappy.

Well today is a different story. Luke woke first and spent some time hanging out with me. He was smiling and cooing and he took his bottle like a champ. Nolan woke a bit later and the boy was ALL smiles. It's amazing what a difference there has been in the matter of a night. I've never seen either of them smile so much!!


Nolan giving me smiles :)
I thought that since they were both in good moods, I'd try to put them in their chairs so that they could sit up and look around. They both seemed to really enjoy it! After that, they hung out on the activity mat and I ran out to the garage to get their stroller ready for a walk, but as soon as I took it out into the driveway, I nixed that idea. It's just way too hot! Check out Nolan's happy face!

Hopefully the rest of the day is as good as this morning. Even if it isn't, I'll probably still remain on Cloud 9 because of the happy faces that I saw!
Luke being a good boy on his activity mat!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Your boys are so darn precious! I love their smiles! :)

Meant to be a mom said...

Those pics are so cute. I love the big smile on Nolan's face. What dolls.