Thursday, August 20, 2009

We Love Mom Mom & Poppy!!

One of my favorite things is when Mom and Dad V come for dinner. We always end up having a great time and they almost always bring my favorite dessert. Yum!! They don't just come for adult dinner, they come for baby dinner too!

Luke loves his Mom Mom!
I don't know what it is, but Poppy has the magic touch with Nolan. The little guy could be screaming and all poppy has to do is pick him up, walk around the house and sing him his special song and Nolan calms down immediately. Justin told him that we're going to buy him a pager and page him when he's needed in the middle of the night!

Aren't grandparents the best?!


Lucky little guys!!

4 comments:

Giustina said...

I just saw them last week and look how big they are!!! Its crazy!!!

Meant to be a mom said...

Oh so sweet, I love that they are so calm and happy around them.

2SetsOfTwins4Me said...

They are precious!
Yes, grandparents are the best.
My parents live next door and i dont know what i would do without them

Jill said...

Your boys are just so cute! I have a Luke as well. :) Love that name. I couldn't be doing this without the help of our parents-they've been incredible!