Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Picture Post -- our morning together

Since the boys are currently sleeping, I should be doing something constructive like working out or taking a nap, but I'm a glutton for punishment. Here are some pictures from my morning with the boys.

Bottle time! It's a good thing I have very long fingers...it helps when trying to hold two bottles!
Luke -- he's finally growing hair! You can't tell from this picture, but it's growing and it's very blonde.
Nolan The boys helped me make the bed. Tank helped too!
They're transfixed by Tank!! They wouldn't take their eyes off of him!
Happy Luke!

8 comments:

Karen said...

OMG, adorable!!!!

Giustina said...

They're getting so big! I love them! Before you know it they'll be talking and crawling all over the place!

Lea Liz said...

They are adorable!!!!!I love your bedding!
Where is it from?

Jennifer said...

Thank you ladies! Lea Liz, I got the bedding from Marshalls Homegoods. I think I posted a picture of me and the boys there the other day (it's one of my favorite stores!), but I got the bedding about a week ago because we got a new bed -- woo hoo!

BC said...

Hi Jennifer, I recently found your blog and just love it. :) Congrats on your two little men (who happen to share my birthday by the way!).

I am a stay-at-home mom expecting my second baby in October. And in just a few weeks we are moving from North Carolina to your neck of the woods...West Chester, PA!

I just wanted to pop in and say hi and also ask you where you got that gorgeous navy & white comforter that I see in a few photos! It's so lovely!

~Bri~

BC said...

Oh nevermind! I just now saw that you already answered the question about the bedding in the comment above. Thanks! :)

Meant to be a mom said...

I love these pictures. Such cuties.
The pic of them staring at Tank is cute. They both have that blank stare, How funny.

Dogs sure are interesting to babies and kids, It makes me laugh.

Sarah said...

Very cute!!! My boys are always amused by my dogs too.