Friday, July 31, 2009

tummy time with the boys

It's a rainy morning here in Philly, so the boys and I are confined to the house. Why not take the opportunity to capture some tummy time on video? I no longer refer to it as "torture time" as the boys seem to enjoy spending time looking at at the world from a different angle!






To Daddy, Colleen, Zach, Josh and Aunt Anne, I'm going to start posting more videos so that you can keep up with the boys! I can't wait to see you all in October! Love you all!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Oh, they are just so cute! Thanks for sharing the videos.

Sarah said...

Love the videos! They are too darn cute! Like you, I am having lots of requests to post more videos.

Karen said...

They are just too cute!!!!

KHS said...

Ok, so I know it is ridiculous to say, but it is very weird to hear your voice! :) The boys are darling and are doing really well! Thank for sharing the videos!