Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Quick Update

Justin and I have been home with the boys for a few days now and we're loving it! It's definitely going to be hard when he goes back to work next week though. We've been keeping the boys on their hospital feeding routine which is every four hours. So, we do rounds of 12, 4, 8 & 12 and it seems to be working well.



Nolan is our little firecracker! He's very expressive -- just like his momma! I can't get enough of his adorable faces! He does not like to be naked and would love to skip over diaper changes as much as possible.


We call Luke our little squirmer. He doesn't like to have his arms swaddled and always seems to free them from captivity! He stretches his legs out sooo far. It's almost as if he's willing himself to grow! He makes the sweetest sucking noises when he's ready for a bottle -- love it!

It's been wonderful sitting around with my little men and getting to know their personalities. I love when they look up into my face when I sing to them. I know I have a terrible voice, but I hope that they're looking at me with love and not like "would you PLEASE stop that now?!"

I'll be writing more later about the hospital bag -- what I needed and didn't need. I'll also let everyone know what I can't live without so far!

I'm off to go snuggle my babies!


9 comments:

Meant to be a mom said...

Ok they are so PRECIOUS! I love there cutie little faces.
Congrats again. I'm glad to see them home and healthy.
I definitely want you to post about what you really needed in the hospital and what your using the most with the boys. I need all the help I can get when mine comes. I hope your feeling good!!:)

JackieMac said...

They are such little cuties - I cannot beleive how much they look like you - Congrats x 2!!!!

2SetsOfTwins4Me said...

So adorable.... It is hectic at first but having them on the same routine is great. You'll do just fine when it comes time to watching them by yourself.

Mrs. Goodson...Woo Hoo!! said...

They are so adorable!! Can't wait for your future posts on what you needed at the hospital & in their diaper bag.....I knwo that I have completely over packed!

Lea Liz said...

What adorable baby boys!!!!

Sarah said...

Adorable handsome boys! Everything will work out fine when Justin goes back to work. With two, you will learn so many tricks and become super mom.

KHS said...

I don't think I have your email. have Melissa send it to me.

Erin said...

What cutie little boys you have! Hope everything is going well and you are adjusting to Justin being back at work. You will do just fine, moms always find a way to manage!

Hope said...

They are beautiful! Congratulations!