Wednesday, July 22, 2009

One Month Old Today!!


Happy One Month Birthday Nolan & Luke!
A month has passed since I had the little guys. I now understand what moms mean when they say to enjoy the babies when they're this small because the time passes so quickly and the boys will never be this tiny again. I am drinking in every minute I have with them during this precious time. I've memorized their little noises and gurgles and the way their little hands grasp my finger when I'm feeding them. It's truly amazing!!
I took Luke to the peditrician yesterday because he has been having little crusties in his eyes. It turns out he has a blocked tear duct. It's very common and easy to fix, thank goodness. Luke was put on the scale and he weighs 6lbs 12 oz!! Wow, he's grown so much in 2 weeks!!! We have another appointment on Monday for their 2nd Hep B shot. I'm not looking forward to it.

8 comments:

ASHELY said...

happy one month little ones! so precious!

Lea Liz said...

Happy one month!! They are too sweet!!

Meant to be a mom said...

Can I just say that you look amazing!! Seriously just had two babies, not one but two and that top pic of you, the hubby and the boys you look great.
I'm so glad your enjoying every moment of the little angels.

Mrs. Goodson...Woo Hoo!! said...

Woo Hoo for 1 month....I guess time really does fly when your having fun! The boys are beautiful & you look amazing as well.

Sarah said...

Happy one month Luke and Nolan! Btw, you look GREAT!

Rebekah said...

One month already?? I can hardly believe it! And they just get cuter and cuter!

P.S. I find it hard to believe you had twins just a month ago...you look AMAZING!!!

Heather said...

Happy one month! They are adorable. And Jenny, you look amazing! Motherhood suits you!

Kendra said...

Just found your blog thru blog hopping...congrats on your twin boys! They are beautiful!!! My husband and I just had our first IUI 10 days ago and are waiting to see the results. We are praying hard!! It's so encouraging to read stories like yours with the same diagnosis as ours "unexplained infertility" and the same RE path...and BABIES!!! =) It gives me hope!!!
Again, congrats on your beautiful miracles, and thanks for sharing your story!
Blessings,
kendra