Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day -- 30 weeks

Happy Mother's Day to all of the wonderful, hard-working moms in the world! I especially want to wish a wonderful day to Mom, Colleen & Momma V. Thank you for always being there for me and making life fun!

I guess you can say this is my first official Mother's Day even though the boys haven't been born yet. It's also a big milestone for me because today is my 30th week of pregnancy! Friday was my last day at work until after the babies are born, so now I can actually take it easy and rest during the work week. I'm hoping that my stress will significantly decrease because I won't be worrying about deadlines at work.

Yesterday was my beautiful cousin-in-law's baby shower! She's due on June 15th, but doesn't know what she's having yet. My guess is a girl! It was a beautiful shower and she had a wonderful time. I can't wait for our babies to grow up together!


For Mother's Day, Justin & I are joining his family in a suite at Citizens Bank Park for the Phillies game. I'm really looking forward to it and will post pictures later. Go Phils!!!






2 comments:

Erin said...

Happy first mother's day to you! You look adorable and I'm glad that you're done with work for a while so that you can rest and get ready for the arrival of your little guys! I went into labor at 30 weeks -- so enjoy every minute!

Meant to be a mom said...

30 weeks congrats. Your cruising right along. Enjoy your relaxation at home and take it easy. Before you know it your boys will be here.