Thursday, May 28, 2009

Baby updates and a birthday!

I had the first of my weekly non-stress tests at the hospital on Tuesday. Usually Justin attends every appointment with me, but I figured this wouldn't be a big deal, so I went solo. Nolan (Baby A) passed the NST, but Luke (Baby B) didn't, so I was sent in for an ultrasound. I was a little nervous, but they just needed to check out his breathing, heartbeat and the fluid in the sac. After about 15 minutes, I was told that he passed too...phew! I was upset that he didn't pass the first time around, but at least I got to see them both during the ultrasound. I'm so in love with these little guys!
On Wednesday, I had my bi-weekly OB appointment. Everything turned out well and I'm up 34lbs total -- think I'm doing well! At my next appointment in two weeks, they're probably going to schedule the c-section for 38 weeks, which will be the week of July 5th.

Today is Justin's birthday! Happy Birthday sweetie!! You're the most incredible husband and I couldn't love and appreciate you more. xoxo

4 comments:

Erin said...

Scary that one of the boys didn't pass the first NST, but glad to hear everything was fine! Are they breech? So glad you're doing well!

Jill said...

Glad to hear everything ended up turning out okay with both boys. Sounds like you're doing great overall-keep up the good work Momma!

Meant to be a mom said...

wow I'm so glad everything is ok with the boys.
I can't believe the delivery will be here so soon. How exciting.

Sarah said...

Glad everything is okay with the boys! You are almost there!