Monday, May 25, 2009

32 Weeks


I can officially say that I'm eight months pregnant! At this point in pregnancy, a mother of a singleton, should gain about a pound a week. Approximately, half of that weight goes to the growing baby. I wonder if that means I will be gaining roughly two pounds per week? The babies have nails and toenails and (hopefully) some hair. I was bald until I was 2, so I'm hoping my kids don't take after me!


We celebrated Memorial Day on Sunday at home with a BBQ with some friends and family. Most of my family spent the week at our home in the mountains, but I didn't feel up to a 3 hour drive, so I stayed behind. The BBQ was very last-minute, which is pretty typical of Justin and I, but it turned out to be a lot of fun! At the end of the night it was pretty exciting to say to some people "the next time we see you, we'll have two babies with us!"


4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I LOVE your dress. Please tell me it isn't maternity b/c I want it - where is it from!

And even if it is maternity, I'll still wear it :)

Mrs. Goodson...Woo Hoo!! said...

You look wonderful & I love the dress...where ever did you get it??

Meant to be a mom said...

You look absolutely adorable. Your all baby. I'm glad you guys had fun at your bbq. I don't blame you for not wanting to drive 3 hours.

Jennifer said...

Hi ladies, I got the dress from Marshalls, lol!! It was all of $24.99 and isn't maternity ;-) Thank you for your sweet comments!