Monday, May 18, 2009

31 Weeks

According to my baby book, the babies should weigh in at around 3 1/2 pounds. I know Nolan is there since he was 3lbs 6oz last week, but I'm hoping Luke had a growth spurt and is close behind. The boys have been moving around like crazy. Last week, Luke kicked me so hard, it woke me out of a sound sleep. The baby hiccups are also pretty cool. I usually feel the hiccuping around my butt (I know that sounds weird, but it's true) so I try to guess which baby is doing it, then I put my hands where the babies' heads are to see which one it is. This morning at 6:30 a.m., it was Nolan.

Here I am yesterday after breakfast with Mom & Dad V. in my 31 week bare belly glory!

Yowza!

The nursery is complete and I will be taking pictures soon! My best friend is off work today and may be coming up for a visit so perhaps we'll do it then.

In other (GREAT!!) news, my brother called me on Friday to let me know that he and his girlfriend, Terri are expecting a baby!! I'm so stinkin' excited! Justin and I both hope for a very large family and it feels like it's all coming together with the twins, my brother's baby and my cousin, Kevin & Bridgit's baby. I love it! I'm hoping that my cousin Stephen & Krystle are going to follow soon too.

3 comments:

Meant to be a mom said...

Look at your belly!!! Its adorable. And your still so tiny everywhere else. Your all baby.
I'm glad your doing good and that your family is expanding. I have a huge family too and its such a blessing.

Mrs. Goodson...Woo Hoo!! said...

You bump is so beautiful & you are still so tiny!!

Sarah said...

You look great! Congrats on the expansion of your family! I am hoping my brother will have baby news by the end of the summer.