Saturday, April 18, 2009

Greetings from New Hampshire

Greetings from New Hampshire! We're up here for my cousin's wedding, which is tonight. We made the 6 hour drive up here yesterday with quite a few bathroom breaks in between. Normally Justin likes to drive for as long as he can without stopping, but he was very being a very concerned husband and father yesterday, so he made frequent stops. I actually felt pretty good during the drive. I don't know if the babies have shifted around or what, but my back has been feeling much better lately!

I've got my green dress from the wedding I went to 2 weeks ago, so it will be making a re-appearance tonight. I don't know if I'll be doing much dancing, but it's going to be so much fun!

On Monday, we're going to look at a new "family" vehicle. We may be getting rid of the Caddy for a Eddie Bauer Ford Explorer with third row seating. It'll be strange driving around such a big car since I'm used to driving something smaller, but adding two carseats to the backseat really limits room for other passengers. It seems like whenever I go anywhere with my friends or my mom & sister, I always end up driving, so I'll need the extra room. We'll see though. We've looked at the suv online, but haven't actually been to see it in person yet. Who knows, I may not even like it...

We'll be leaving to return home to Philly tomorrow morning. I hope we don't run into too much traffic in New York! I want to get home to see my little guy, Tank!

2 comments:

Meant to be a mom said...

I hope you guys have a great time at the wedding. We have one to go to also this weekend. Its always fun. Have a safe drive home!!

Jill said...

Hope you had fun at the wedding! We've got one coming up next weekend! Glad your back is feeling better!!

Safe travels home!