Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Stroller

Because my fellow mommy-of-twins-to be, Kelli from http://thesmithslittleblessings.blogspot.com/ asked me about the stroller we decided on, I figured I'd just post it here -- the Graco Quattro Tour Duo Stroller in "Rittenhouse."
Justin and I went to Babies R Us and tested out all of the double strollers that they carried. After lifting them, folding them, zooming them around the aisle and sticking baby carriers in them, we both ended up really liking the Graco Quattro Tour Duo Stroller. It's a bit heavy, but it folded up easily and Justin really liked the height of the handlebars because he's 6'3" and won't have to bend over uncomfortably to push the stroller. It's also nice because the stroller will last the twins through their toddler years.

Before the stroller was purchased, I went through Amazon reviews to see what others had to say about their experiences with it. Overall, people seem to really like it, the main complaint is that it's a little heavy, but the way I look at it is: it's a double stroller, of course it's going to be a little heavy. It will accommodate a Graco SafeSeat Car Seat.

We also spent some time looking at cribs and we found one we like. I just want to wait until after the ultrasound until we get serious about picking out furniture for the nursery. There's plenty of time for all of that!

6 comments:

♥Tabitha♥ said...

It's perfect...I LOVE the black and white!

♥Tabitha♥ said...

Your not boring at all! Black and white has always been my favorite, it's so classic, refined,and timeless...and best of all it works for a boy OR a girl! I can't wait to see how you put everything together after you find out the sex of the little ones!

Meant to be a mom said...

How exciting. I love your choice, its a very nice and classy looking set.
I bet your having so much fun with all of this.

Hoping to make it three!! said...

I love it. So cute!!! And it's perfect for either sex.

Kelli, Ken and Gia said...

I love it! It's funny because we looked at that one yesterday! We haven't made a decision yet. Ken likes that one too because of the height. He is 6'2. How have you been feeling lately?

Virginia Janet said...

You have great taste.!! That stroller is superb. And the carseat is pretty cute.