Thursday, January 22, 2009

A letter to my nuggets

Not only are my weekly belly pictures a nice keepsake for the future, but they're also a weekly reminder of how pale I am. I really need a tan. I think I could pass for one of the Cullens from Twilight...it's creepy. I can't wait until I can sit out by the pool in my maternity bathing suit and get a healthy little glow (with SPF 15, of course).

I've added a poll to the right about the babies' genders -- please vote!! We go for our big ultrasound on February 2nd, so I'm hoping the babies cooperate with us that day!


Week 13 belly shot:

Week 14 belly shot:

A little love note for my nuggets...
Dear babies,
You probably realize this already, from mommy and daddy's
screaming at the television every Sunday, but
we are a family of Eagles fans. This means
that, come next fall, you will officially
be Eagles fans as well.
Don't get too excited.
For some reason, the Birds let us down
year after year, but we remain their faithful, adoring fans.
We start out every football season
with guacamole, taco dip and beer -- our
hearts filled with hope and excitement and the thought that maybe
"this season will be the one."
It hasn't happened for mommy or daddy yet, little ones.
Hopefully you will get to see an Eagles Superbowl in
your lifetime.
Nonetheless, during every game, you will sport your
mini jerseys and sit with us while we cheer on our
beloved team.
I can't wait until we're all cheering together.
Love you both,
Mommy
Add Image

5 comments:

Christa Vagnozzi said...

AWWWW, this made be tear up. I love this! I'm adding it to my Google Reader so I can keep up with the Bump watch.

LOVE YOU!!!!

Rebekah said...

You look so great! And, it's January, nobody has a tan!

Love the letter...so sweet!

Meant to be a mom said...

Cute letter to the twins. And no you do not look that pale, I bet I could beat you. I'm pretty pale myself. Your prego belly is looking adorable and tiny. I bet you love it.

stacey said...

Oh my goodness you look adorable!!!!

Dougle said...

I was reading your blog and i am so happy for you both. I found this and thought this might put a smile on your face. Check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSZ6k3QIsAk