Monday, November 17, 2008

First Ultrasound - 5 weeks 1 day

Justin and I went in to the RE's office for an ultrasound today and we saw 2 beautiful little yolk sacs (Jen, you were right!) and my beta at 21 dpo was 7308!!! Our due date is officially July 19, 2009.

Baby A & Baby B are looking good and we go in next Monday for a second ultrasound where we hopefully see two beautiful, strong little heartbeats.

I know that we still aren't in the clear (will we ever be?!?!), so we still aren't telling our families until after we hear the heartbeats.

Is this really happening?! There are two little miracles growing in me and I'm in love with them already.

8 comments:

Rebekah said...

Congrats! Such a blessing!!

Hoping to make it three!! said...

AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Thats is such wonderful news! I am so glad I was right :)

Say hi to the twinkies for me! Congrats!

Karen said...

I am so happy about your twins!!! How exciting!

Erin said...

Awww, I stumbled on to your blog from BBC -- congratulations! I can't wait for your next ultrasound! My husband and I have a set of 8 month old twins -- and I will keep my fingers crossed for you that you hear two strong heartbeats next week!

-Erin

stacey said...

OMG!!!!! YAY for twins!!! That is fantastic:-)))

Tab said...

Oh-my-goodness, TWINS?!? You've been doubly blessed!! Congradulations! You'll be in my prayers for Monday, can't wait to hear the good news of two precious heartbeats!!

Cindy said...

Congratulations!! I found your blog through the babycenter website. I just found out I'm pregnant too but not with twins! I stumbled on someone else's blog today who also just found out she is having twins! http://estherslittlewonders.blogspot.com/

Congrats again!!

Erin said...

Hi, thanks for your note about my twins! They are quite a handful (which is why I'm awake at 5am!), but an amazing blessing.

I'll be thinking about you guys today, can't wait to hear how the sonogram goes!