Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Beta #2 Results

My 2nd beta number is 825.1 -- so it more than doubled! My first ultrasound is November 17th. I don't want to tell anybody in my family until after the ultrasound. Justin and I were thinking that Thanksgiving may be a fun day to tell them since both sets of our parents will be at our house for dinner.

This is all so surreal to me. I know that I'm not in the clear yet because it's still so early, but it's hard for me not to be so excited. November 17th can't come quick enough...

7 comments:

jessica56 said...

Congratulations!!! I have been reading your blog and I just want you to know that I am very happy for you and your husband. Enjoy this time!

Rebekah said...

Congrats! Do you mean Nov 17th? Pregnancy brain already?!?! :)

Hoping to make it three!! said...

I am have checked your blog like 137 times today waiting for the update! Congrats. I would like to go on the record as saying I totally think its twins! Do you read www.youraverageinfertilityblog.blogspot.com? Here first beta was like 340 something and she is having twins. My first beta at 13 days post ovulation was 96. Wishing you the best Jennifer. I know the countdown to the ultrasound will seem like forever but when you see the heartbeaT(s) it will sooooooo be worth everything you guys have gone through! I AM SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU! CONGRATS! Also check out betabase if you haven't already.

Hoping to make it three!! said...

okay I can't stop because I have so many things I want to ask you and talk to you about. Email me if you get a chance at jbarrow37@gmail.com and we can chat!

Jennifer said...

Thanks Rebekah!! I'm so crazy-outta my mind right now...October 17th...what was I thinking, lol!

shocks said...

AWESOME betas!! Nov 17th will be here before you know it!!

Kelley said...

Congrats to you! Enjoy the ultrasound next week! I was hoping for one when I went this week, but no such luck.