Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

My Labor Day Weekend has been a lot of fun so far. On Saturday night, Justin and I met our friends Lisa and Nick in the city for dinner at Buddakahn then had drinks, al fresco, on Market Street. We love spending time with the two of them -- they're so much fun!

Sunday morning was a busy one for us: I had an RE appointment at 9 a.m. for b/w and ultrasound. I had 2 nice sized follicles on either side and a little follie paired with the large one on my right side. We had to wait around the office for the b/w to be processed because my RE thought I may ovulate sooner than expected b/c the follies were so big. The test came back, and I didn't have my LH surge just yet. I was instructed to start OPK's and come back on Tuesday for more monitoring unless my OPK came back positive.

After the doctor's appointment, Justin and I had brunch at the Continental Midtown, then headed over to the Franklin Institute to check out the Real Pirates exhibit, which Justin has been wanting to check out for a while now.





It was the most beautiful day in Philly -- especially for August! After the museum, we spent a little bit of time wandering down the Parkway. Justin got yelled at by a homeless man. That was pretty funny actually!! After we got back home, we watched a movie and made a delicious dinner -- caesar salad with homemade dressing and bruschetta. Yum!

I hope you all had a lovely Labor Day Weekend as well!

1 comments:

Hoping to make it three!! said...

Hey looks like we are in the same boat. My husband and I have been trying for 12 cycles. We;ve done all the same test with normal results. We have this month on clomid and then on to IUI in October if this cycle doesn't work. My blog is

www.hopingtomakeit3.blogspot.com

maybe we can help each other out!